Weekly Meal Share
$288.00 – $306.00
Cold Winter nights call for an easy, delicious, (warm + cozy) dinner without the fuss. Let us do the cooking, using fresh, seasonal ingredients to help serve up a wonderful home-style meal of weekly hearty soups or stews WITH something from our oven.
The plate’s Weekly Meal Share is a wonderful way to make sure you get at least one easy home-cooked meal on your table each week during this busy time of year.
Here’s how it works – sign up for our 2 months of hearty soups or stews WITH something from our oven Meal Plan and you will receive a wonderful home-style meal for your family once a week for 8 weeks!
You have a choice of lots of veggies only or meat + veggies.
Pick up is on Thursday or Friday at either our lower mills or milton marketplace location!
Each week’s dish will include enough for 4-5 people, and will include instructions on how to reheat.
Starts week of January 16th through week of March 5th (8 weeks total)
- carrot-coconut soup with harissa and crispy leeks with stuffed feta bread
- cranberry bean and pumpkin stew with grated corn and herbed dropped biscuits
- navy bean and escarole stew with feta and olives with cheddar scallion scones
- Vicki’s mexican green chili with cheese quesadillas
- lemony vegetable and orzo soup with 3-cheese spinach tart
Meats + Veggies
- hunter-style chicken stew with herbed dropped biscuits
- cranberry bean and pumpkin stew with grated corn, smoky bacon and herbed dropped biscuits
- navy bean and escarole stew with sausage, feta and olives with cheddar scallion scones
- Vicki’s mexican green chicken chili with cheese quesadillas
- lemony chicken and orzo soup with 3-cheese spinach tart